10.13.2015

Grace's hair~

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you some photos of my Grace's hair! [LOL, doesn't that sound super wierd and disgusting? XD] Grace has such unique hair- it's layered and has light brown/dark brown highlights ^-^ Her hair is so dazzling.







Bokeh <3








Oh, and BTW, if any of you have a Grace doll, have you taken her braid out? My Grace's braid is has these little stick-out things, and IDK if I should take her braid out as far as it looks so good.... IDK I just would like to here what you guys have to say ^-^
Thanks for reading! ^-^



12 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty! I love the lighting, and I never really noticed how pretty Grace's hair was til now.

    Izzy
    dollsofthefort.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and Grace's brown hair! I am trying to save up for #55 and she has dark brown hair...Wondering if it will be as pretty as Grace's.

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^ That's awesome! She's gorgeous. I would like to get her sometime too.... LOL

      Delete
  3. The lighting and bokeh!! I haven't taken out her braid yet but I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some awesome pics! Her hair looks weirdly good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!:) Grace's hair really is gorgeous! I have taken Grace's braid out and it is kind of frizzy and annoying. But you can always rebraid her hair. Her hair comes in a really simple style, so it isn't that hard if you don't like it.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yep. Yeah her hair is in a really easy-to-recreate style compared to like Isabelle's (I can never do the twist thingies! Mine never twist. XD) ;D Thanks for the advice! :)

      Delete
  6. I have, but if I were you, id leave it in because when its out, it covers most of the sidebang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah I'd never thought of that before :/ Thank you for the advice! I think the braid shall remain in ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!