10.27.2015

Grace's Sightseeing Outfit

YAY! Guess what? My Grace's Sightseeing Outfit from AG came today! :D I love it <3 I dressed Grace in it and took a couple pics for you guys to see it ^-^





<3 <3 <3 the bow!



The skirt that comes with the outfit is so cool! I love the feel of it C:


THE SHOES ARE SO CUTE AHH.



Oh, and yes, if you guys haven't noticed, I found a new place for photoshoots! I have this sugar beet thing growing in my backyard, and it produces these pretty tan leaves. I personally think it's a great spot for some photos x3







Then I moved to a different spot to take more photos of the shoes :) They're so cute, and I love how AG has never made any like them before! :)




Thanks for looking! :)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! The beet leaves make such a pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! As always! Did you check out my GIFT SWAP yet?!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! :D Yeah!! I sent you an email about that :)

      Delete
  3. I just love the shoes!! The tan leaves make a really nice background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The shoes are just perfect <3 Thanks! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!