10.02.2015

Help with headers + Grace added to the Meet the Dollies page!

Hi! :) Like my title? "Help with headers" sounds strange but whatever. XD But yes- I do need some help with headers today :P So my current header has all of my dolls on in except Kit and Grace, so I decided it's probably time to make a new one! I made two headers with PicMonkey and now I need your guys' opinions on which one to use :D

Option #1


Option #2

Yes.. the headers aren't the greatest... They'll sort of act as a stand- in until I make a better, fancier one ;) I look forward to hearing your feedback! 

Before I leave I just wanted to inform you that Grace has been added to my Meet the Dollies page! Check it out! ^_^ I have also been editing my dolls' profiles- Ruthie's has been changed a little bit so check out that as well :) 
Well, I believe that's all for today! Have an awesome weekend ^_^ See you tomorrow (hopefully, I'm trying to get better at my posting :D)




8 comments:

  1. I adore the first one! It just looks so elegant and neat, and I love the pushpin at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2 one the best but it is a very close call

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the first one!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!