10.08.2015

~hot pink flowers and aztec sweaters~


























~
Hey guys! ^-^ How are you doing? I apologize for the stray little doll hairs in the photos- my Julie's hair is just kind of like that :/ Oh, doll hair :P :P :P
I took a couple more pics of Julie a couple of weeks ago, too:




And I believe that's all I have for you today! Thank you for looking :D I'm trying to post every day this month (not counting the first week when I lost my camera) so we'll have to see how that goes ;) 
Bye! :3




6 comments:

  1. She looks really cute! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love these pictures! Julie looks especially amazing in the last pictures. Green is such a great color on her! I wish I had more of it in my doll wardrobe!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh I love these pictures. I have that sweater and its one of my favorite pieces! I also really like the necklace she is wearing, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma: Thank you so much!!! ^-^ I like green on Julie, too ;)
      Nabila: Thanks!! :3
      Izzy: Aww, TY! Yes, it's a super nice sweater ;) It's from Saige's Sparkle Outfit (which is retired.) C:

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!