10.15.2015

~Just a girl and her horse~

Hi everybody! ^_^  This morning I snapped some pics of Hayley and one of my non-AG horses ;) I just realized on my post in September "All my AG pets!" I forgot to include my three doll horses and my AG Cecile's parrot! :( :( :( I guess the horses aren't AG so they wouldn't belong in that post anyway :P
Okay, enough of my rambling! :P Here are the photos!














~
And here's some bonus flower pics for you guys-- 





bokeh <3

The black horse pictured is named Flicka, after the movie about a black horse ;) The horses belong to all the dolls, but Hayley made a special request for Flicka because she joined the family pets before the other sisters came along ;) So for now, Flicka belongs to Hayley :)
Thanks for looking! ^_^





7 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love taking pictures of my dolls with their animals.:) I love the bonus pictures!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! It reminds me of my dog and I! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! ^_^ Awww, that's sweet ^_^ :)

      Delete
  3. love all of the different angles you took the pictures from, and the lighting in the first and fourth pic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!