10.16.2015

Purple blossoms~ a photoshoot~

Good afternoon! ^_^ Here's a photoshoot of Ruthie for you guys :) Yep, if you haven't noticed, I've been doing a lot of photoshoots lately- they're just so easy and relaxing to do ;) I hope you guys understand ^_^











"Would you care for a flower?"




I had so much fun running around my front yard and plucking flowers and then dumping them in Ruthie's lap for this pic ^_^


Ruthie's hair is so unique! It's like this dark brown/black color with streaks of red in it. She's the only doll that I have that has hair like that ;)






I can't say I'm super proud of these pics- this wasn't my best photoshoot ever :P Oh well :P :P
See you guys later! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 XOXOXO



10 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!