10.26.2015

School Tag Award & a small photo-shoot of Saige~

Hi everyone! :) Allie nominated me for the School Tag Award, and I decided to do it today :) Thank you so much for the nomination, Allie! :D Now, without further ado, let's begin!


Rules:
1. Link up to the person who created the tag. (Nabila created this tag ^_^)
2. Put a link to the person who tagged you. (Allie)
3. Tag at least 3 other people to do this tag.
4. Put the picture above in your post.

Here are the questions:

Q. What grade are you in?
A. 7th :)

Q. What kind of school are you in? (Elementary, Middle School, or High School)
A. Middle School.

Q. What is your opinion of school?
A. I don't mind it, I guess. I mean, after 5 days it gets kind of annoying, but then the weekend comes and I get a break! :D Also, I'm homeschooled- it's awesome ^_^   Overall, I don't think school's too bad ;)

Q. What is your favorite subject overall?
A. Probably history. I used to not like it, but now it's not so bad :)

Q. What is your favorite academic subject? (Reading or math)
A. Reading. Unless the math is fractions XD

Q. What is your favorite non-academic subject?
A. Writing. I do this fun writing program and it really helped me improve my doll photostories :D

I nominate:
Amariah E. (my online and offline BFF :) She has a private Blogger blog, and she can either answer the questions on there or on her G+ :) Can't wait to see your answers, Bestie!)

 So for your girls' questions- for this tag you just answer the ones Nabila came up with:
What grade are you in?
What kind of school are you in? (Elementary, Middle School, or High School)
What is your opinion of school?
What is your favorite subject overall?
What is your favorite academic subject? (Reading or math)
What is your favorite non-academic subject?

Have fun with this tag! :)

~
I also have a small photoshoot of Saige :)






Not many photos and they aren't the greatest, but whatever XD I feel kind of guilty because most of my photoshoots on here are of Ruthie and Isabelle :P Poor Kanani, Kit and Hayley- they haven't been in front of the camera in ages! LOL! I should take some shots of them this week :) LOL, I just realized I don't even have any photos of Kanani in my camera XD I keep the photos I love of my dolls and sometimes I print some of them out so I can hang them in my dolls' bedrooms if you were wondering what I meant by that ;)

See you guys next time! :D



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for making it! Your questions were fun to answer :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much!!!!! I'll make you the next blog of the week :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for nominating me! I'm working on it hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!