11.10.2015

Fall colors- an AGPS
























~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon, friends! ^_^ A couple of days ago I took Kanani out for a fall-ish photoshoot because I've really been in this fall mood lately xD  BTW, my apologies for not posting as much as always- life is so busy, you know? I didn't even get a doll Halloween post up :( I'm sorry :(
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the photos! Which one was your favorite? :3  [if you were wondering, AGPS means "AG photo shoot :)] 
Oh, and I also made two edits with some random photos I thought I would include in this post ^_^



I think the last one would make a good blog button, what do you think? I really need to get a button for this blog xD
Have an awesome day! :3



6 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love the these photos Jana!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first edit! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great! Kanani looks adorable!:) I like the first edit!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!