12.04.2015

Goodbye (for now.)


Yes, I know you're probably looking at the title of this post and thinking what?!? Is she really going to be done blogging??


Well, yes. And no.
So here's the scoop- I decided to stop blogging on here (for now) and on the other joint blog I joined. :(  I love blogging, but I just don't have the time. I might come back to here sometime, I just need a big break. Sometime in 2016, probably. I'm so sorry for doing this to you guys, but I hope you understand :) 


Oh, and yes- I'm still going to be blogging in the meantime! I've always wanted to have my own YouTube channel, but my mom has always said no, but I asked her about having a blog where I could post some doll vids, and she said as long as it's private. :) I'm also thinking about creating another doll blog with my BFF, Amariah, but I don't know for sure if that'll be happening ;) 


The new blog I'll be making will be called "AG Always" and I'm really excited about making it! Sadly, though, it will have to remain private, even to all of you :( It'll be mostly for my BFF, so I guess you could say it's dedicated to her :)


Again, I'm really sorry about this sudden decision, but I hope to see you again another day :)
~jana

19 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you Jana! I always loved your posts! They were so fun! I'm going to miss you! If I do go to AZ, would you still read comments if I would tell you? Or will you still read my blog? I'll miss you!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so, so much, Bella :D It makes me sad to say goodbye, but hopefully I'll be back :)
      Oh, of course I will read your comments!!! And your blog, I'll never stop reading it :D We can still be friends! :) Thanks Bella :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jana. Do you want to say in touch with email? If so, mine is bellalovesdolls15@gmail.com
      Bella

      Delete
  2. Hope this works out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upset. Angry. My favorite blog is down. Why does this always happen. And that's all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry :( But don't worry, I'll probably be back :)

      Delete
    2. what is your animal jam? i want to keep in touch.

      Delete
    3. My main user is called Ambrosiana :)

      Delete
  4. Bye, Bye, Byeeeee :( Hope it works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sniffle* Thanks Nabila :) You've been a great friend :)

      Delete
  5. Aww! I'll miss you sweet Jana! Would you still be interested in emailing to keep in touch?

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Allie!! You're such a great person and I love your blogs :D Sure!!! Email me whenever, we can still be buds :)

      Delete
  6. POST TO ALL! hey peeps who check out this blog I will miss her to BUT since I'm her GREAT FRIEND I will try to persuade her to take a SHORT BRAKE! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and come back soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ ( I will try) so pray for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww! I am going to miss you, Jana! I loved your posts and you were always so nice!:( I do hope you come back, but I get it if you don't.
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I have to agree! Please come back Jana! :)

      Allie D.
      www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
      www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
      www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
      www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
      www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. It's 2016!Please start posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Surrrprrissseee, guys ;3 I'm gonna try come back this weekend, so stay close :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!