9.04.2016

I'm coming back...?

Hey guys! Wow, it's been awhile! Today I have some good news for you :DD
I'm going to start up this blog again! Yay! *throws streamers* I'll probably not post as often as I used to (but hey, once a month is better than nothing, right?) ;) Huge thanks to Bella for helping me along, encouraging me, ect. Thanks sooo much, girl :3
Anyways, yeah! More posts up soon. Comment down below what kind of posts you'd like to see, that would be awesome!
Oh my gosh! I almost forgot to add, I've gotten 2 new dolls since I left. One is on my blog's header.. And the other one, well, you'll find out. *mysterious face* ;)
Welp, talk to you guys later! I really missed blogging, and it'll be so great to be back :D
Love you guys,

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is such a huge surprise! I'm so happy your back!
    *confetti*
    I can't wait to see future posts from you!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soo much, Emma!! :D
      *confetti flies everywhere* xD
      Thanks again, you rock :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh!! Yay!! You're posting again!! I love your posts and can't wait for you to start posting again! 😊
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, TYSM! I can't wait either.. Thanks for being so awesome :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!