11.04.2016

A Trip to the Arboretum with Lainey

Hi guys, Rebecca here! Yesterday I went to an arboretum (a woodsy, large outdoor garden) with my cousin Lainey. I was planning to post this yesterday, but after the arboretum I was pretty shot, so sorry about that! But anyways, we took a bunch of photos, so let's just jump right in! By the way, Lainey and I LOVE photography, so we took a TON of photos. XD


Here we are when we first got there! We're overlooking some woods, but you can't really tell. Also, guys, the glasses I'm wearing aren't really mine... They're actually Grace's, but I thought they really matched my outfit and I needed them. xD



*So sorry for the terrible focus of those photos!*


There was this really cool rock pathway, (as you can kind of see, I'm standing on it) and it led down into the woodsy-gardeny area :)



"Should we go down now?" I asked Lainey.
"Yeah, I think that's a good idea," she agreed. 



The view was awesome!


Our tour guide said that the bush I'm standing in front of is actually a gum bush, how cool is that?! I told mom that we totally needed one for our backyard- us girls go through a lot of gum, LOL!


Butterflies were like, everywhere! 


Mom lead me off the tour for a while so she could take some photos of me by trees and such :)




There was this neat pale blue bush, I'm standing in front of it for this photo!


Me (you can see Lainey's mom getting a photo of her in the background!)


Lainey :)


Us dolls hiking through the woods... it was so tiring! 



Me in front of a palm tree~


Here I am in front of this hanging vines tree. Ugh, this photo has such bad focus :(


Here's Lainey in front of the tree. Man, this photo has bad focus too... Gosh!


Rebecca+Lainey=Friends Forever


There were tons of trees for me to climb- it was awesome, I love climbing trees! And sorry for the glare in this pic.


It was so much fun to just hike through the woods.


Here's Lainey, standing in some trees!



I think Lainey loves hiking too.


Here I am with Lainey in front of a mountain!



Lainey and I up in a tree... Oh my gosh, I was so scared, we were so high! 


I'm terrified of heights, but I don't think Lainey is, haha!


Here I am sitting on a smaller tree :)


Lainey and I conquered the rock maze!
After that we had to leave-- hang on, let me show you guys the bonus pics mom shot :)


The arboretum had cactus for sale!



Bees apparently really liked the flowers :)


Me sitting by some flowers~


Well, that's it for this post, thanks for reading! Sorry it was really long, like I said, Lainey and I love photography, so we made sure we got a lot of photos :)
Overall, I think Lainey and I had a great time at the arboretum, and we both can't wait to go again!
Bye!


6 comments:

  1. Ha that was so fun Hey can u send me some pics today so I can post on my blog of our trip to the ARBRDM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. IKR! It was awesome, haha, I wish I could go back right now. And I think I have like all of the pics we took in the post, but I can send you some... Hmm... How should I send them to you?
      #thankyousomuch #theyaretotescute #ikr

      Delete
  3. So cute! Make sure to thank the photographer! ;)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! ^.^ LOL, she says "No problem, tell her 'thanks for reading!'"

      Delete
  4. Hey! You haven't posting in awhile. Are you doing okay? I would email you but I think I lost your address
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on The Dolly District! Please no bad language or hurtful words, or you will be banned from commenting. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it!